HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | E911
HOUSTON – The City of Houston officially terminated a dispatching contract with the county at the March 3 meeting of the board of supervisors,leading to questions over how the E911 system will absorb the reduction in revenue. The city orginally solicited the county to dispatch all police calls for the town and elected to […]
- Houlka Cornbread Festival set for Oct. 8 August 17, 2016
- JASON BROOKS: CDF thanks picnic area donors August 21, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week August 21, 2016
- Houston hammering out employee handbook August 22, 2016
- Houlka aldermen briefed on annexation August 22, 2016
- Associate Degrees awarded at ICC for Spring 2016 August 24, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- Houlka buys body cams for PD August 24, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...