HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | E911
HOUSTON – The City of Houston officially terminated a dispatching contract with the county at the March 3 meeting of the board of supervisors,leading to questions over how the E911 system will absorb the reduction in revenue. The city orginally solicited the county to dispatch all police calls for the town and elected to […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Culinary arts teacher opens up new world for students July 24, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...