TUPELO – Edith Christine Stevens Clement, 88, died Monday, May 20, 2013, at The Meadows in Fulton after an extended illness. She was born in Alcorn County on April 4, 1925, to George Stevens and Earnestine Haney Stevens. She grew up there and married the Rev. Dr. Richard Clement on Aug. 31, 1946. The made their […]
Tag Archives | Edith
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENTS March 28, 2017
- Hollenhead named MACJC Player of the Week March 30, 2017
- Supervisors pay to fix Okolona elevator March 30, 2017
- County eyes CCRCF numbers March 30, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal Christmas city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Mantee Mississippi Money MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools scores Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland