By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Schneider Electric has told Houston School Board members they can probably save about $79,000 annually if they will let the company do an energy audit and manage a capital improvement and reinvestment program. Schneider account executive Emily Keith met with Trustees in a special called meeting Dec. […]
Tag Archives | Energy
JACKSON — “We sure are proud to have some of our state’s military personnel working for us,” said Glenn Partrick, ATMOS Energy Vice President of Human Resources, Mississippi Division, during his keynote address to participants of the 2014 Mississippi Committee of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Awards luncheon April 25. Partrick and ATMOS […]
HOUSTON – They are undefeated over the past 11-years in a high-tech field filled with teams that are better funded and come from much larger communities. The Houston Solar Car team was presented to the Mississippi Senate Thursday and after a brief presentation explaining their vehicle and their accomplishments was given a standing ovation by […]
- Drought relief for farmers September 21, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Is Hillary’s health our biggest problem? September 24, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Scores September 24, 2016
- Saturday morning injury clinic for area athletes. September 24, 2016
- Houston to host WMU fall meeting September 25, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked 5th in 4A September 27, 2016
- Waterfowl season dates told September 27, 2016
- Fight brought to Houston PD September 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A place called Houston September 26, 2016
- Chickasaw County legislator was near New York terrorist attack September 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...