MANTEE – Billy Sanford smiled as he fried cornbread and served it with black-eyed peas Saturday. “This is just a little something we do down here,” said Sanford. “It’s all about having a little fun.” The Fourth Annual Black-Eyed Pea Festival rolled out the red carpet with food, fun and fellowship last week with perfect […]
Tag Archives | Eyed
There’s a chill in the air, which I don’t mind at all. And I’m wearing closed-toe shoes, which I do mind a lot. But there’s nothing to be done about either one, they both just have to run their course. It feels like fall is finally on its way and I can hear the distinct […]
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- CATHY SPENCER: Teacher of the Week March 21, 2017
- Medical care answers for America March 25, 2017
- Ribbon Cutting; Ava Michaels Boutique March 25, 2017
- DAR honors two with history awards March 26, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Old Waverly to host Women’s Amateur March 28, 2017
- Starkville man killed in shootout after fleeing officers March 27, 2017
- Teacher of the Week March 27, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...