OKOLONA – James Robert “Jim” Patterson, 83, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born in Shannon on Aug. 18, 1930, to Ray Wood Patterson and Annie Mae Mills Patterson. He was a lifelong resident of Chickasaw County where he attended Egypt and Okolona public schools. He continued his […]
Tag Archives | Futorian
OKOLONA – Wallace Pulphus, 65, died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, at his home. He was born March 9, 1949, to George Pulphus Sr. and Annie Bet Bowens Pulphus. He was a 1966 graduate of Fannie Carter High School. He was a member and deacon at Zion Spring Church. He was a former employee of Futorian […]
OKOLONA – Nancy Hays Fondren, 86, died unexpectedly Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at her residence in Okolona. She was born Oct. 18, 1926, in Shannon to James Franklin Hays and Hattie Barnes Hays. Upon graduating from Guntown High School, she furthered her education at Wood Junior College in Mathiston. She worked as a quality inspector […]
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...