Anthony Arman Mason was born at 12:43 p.m. on Sept. 16, 2015 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. Anthony was born to Keristen Janaay Evans and Bruce Wayne Mason and welcomed by siblings Menira Da’yonna Mason and Jayshon Williams. He tipped the scales at 7-pounds, 12-ounces and was 20-inches long. He […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center
Avery Cheyenne Bryant was born at 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2015 to proud parents Hannah Pease and Michael Bryant, Jr. Avery came into the world at 7-pounds, 2.6-ounces and was 19-1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by Bentley Hayze Bryant. Maternal grandparents are Michele Fowler, or Pontotoc and Chad […]
Jordan Kelise Tittle was born at 4:23 p.m. Friday, June 26, 2015 to her proud parents Sharon and James Tittle of Houlka. Jordan tipped the scales at 7-pounds, 11.4-ounces and was 20-inches long. Jordan was welcomed home by a brother James and a sister Jayla. She is the maternal granddaughter […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
- FSA offers livestock forage disaster relief October 14, 2016
- McQuary shines in Maroon and Gray scrimmage October 18, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked No. 2 in 4A, Pontotoc No. 3 October 18, 2016
- Former Miss. state senator Irb Benjamin pleads guilty to bribery October 18, 2016
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- Calhoun County man dies after Tuesday night shooting October 19, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...