By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Aldermen will allocate funds back to the city’s Park and Recreation Department and could purchase a covered batting cage pavilion at their next meeting. Parks and Recreation leaders hope the acquisition will quell rumors of malfeasance by the city and the parks department. Aldermen met May 11 in […]
Tag Archives | Gravatt
HOUSTON – The grass grows quick, tall and in a lot of places in city parks and Aldermen have let the bid to keep it neat and trimmed. A-1 Lawn Care and Jeff Gravatt was the low bidder for the mowing contract for city parks and the city cemetery let by the Houston Board of […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...