Friday GIRLS Class 1A Coldwater at Biggersville Hamilton at West Union Myrtle at Vardaman Pine Grove at Shaw Class 2A Baldwyn at Leland Coahoma County at Calhoun City East Webster at West Tallahatchie West Bolivar at Ingomar Class 3A Humphreys County at Booneville Amanda Elzy at Holly Springs New Site at Velma Jackson Yazoo County […]
Tag Archives | Greenville
GREENVILLE – State Auditor Stacey Pickering presented Greenville Mayor John Cox and other city leaders with a check in the amount of $70,000 Jan. 16. This money was recovered following the investigation into former Greenville Parks and Recreation Director Yvette Yeager. The money was received from bond coverage that the City of Greenville had on […]
GREENVILLE, S.C. – Susan Skelton Guest, a native of Houston, was recently named 2013-14 President of ASID Carolinas (American Society of Interior Designers) at the chapter conference in Greenville, S.C. After working for other design firms for 10 years, Susan opened Guest Interiors in 1993 in Hickory, N.C. The firm specializes in residential, commercial, and […]
HOUSTON – Jim Wiginton grinned as he stepped over the yellow line at the southern gateway to the Tanglefoot Trail in Saturday. “This is great,” said Wiginton, 88, of Corinth. “Yes, I’m a little tired, but it feels great.” Tanglefoot Trail Manager Don Locke said, as far as he knows, Wiginton was the first to […]
JACKSON — The Mississippi Attorney General’s office has arrested a Greenville resident and charged her with jury tampering, according to Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood. Marguerite Wilson, 31, of Greenville was arrested Oct. 15, by an investigator with the Attorney General’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, with the assistance of a deputy from the Washington County […]
JACKSON — The Mississippi Attorney General’s office has arrested a Greenville resident and charged her with jury tampering, according to Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood. Marguerite Wilson, 31, of Greenville was arrested Oct. 15, by an investigator with the Attorney General’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, with the assistance of a deputy from the Washington […]
WEST POINT – Tommy L. Rushing, 75, passed away on Sunday, April 21, 2013, at Community Hospice at Darlington Oaks in Verona. He was born Oct. 18, 1937, in Cleveland to Ora Rebecca Burgess and William Tommy Rushing. He worked in janitorial for the Blazon Tube Corporation for 25 years. He was of the Pentecostal […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...