A celebration of marriage uniting Sarah Diane Hankins and Jeremy Lewis Akins will take place Saturday, October 25, 2014, in Ethelsville, Ala. Sarah is the daughter of Ronald Hankins of Columbus and Gloria Renteria of Woodhaven, Mich. She is the granddaughter of Cliff and Grace Wells of Columbus and the late Chester Hankins and the […]
Tag Archives | Hankins
CALHOUN CITY – Ellar Mae Hankins, 68, died Saturday, April 27, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services. She was a member of Sabougla M.B. Church. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Black Jack M.B. Church. The Rev. Larry Mays will officiate. Burial will be in Dentontown Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is […]
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- Okolona commends fire department January 23, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...