By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – There are more of them in town than you think but four of the more visible walkers in Houston shared their secrets to the exercise, health and social fun of walking. There is even an Olympic Walking event with Yusuke Suzuki, of Japan, holding the world record […]
Tag Archives | Japan
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – July 4, 1950 was Vernon Fortner’s second day of combat and many more would follow until he was wounded and evacuated four months later. The Chickasaw County native said very few days go by that he does not think of his buddies and the experiences they shared […]
MAYSVILLE, N.C. – Sgt. Philip Stephen Shook, 29, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at New Hanover Medical Center after injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was a dedicated and decorated Marine who served two tours in Iraq and one in Japan with 10 years of service. His last unit assignment was with the […]
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Woman dies in Natchez Trace accident October 26, 2016
- Friday’s playoff picture October 28, 2016
- Pink Ribbon Fall 5K winners October 28, 2016
- Chris Jones featured on billboards October 28, 2016
- Molly May offers smiles, scarves, hope October 28, 2016
- Moving day at the Museum October 28, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...