By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – There are more of them in town than you think but four of the more visible walkers in Houston shared their secrets to the exercise, health and social fun of walking. There is even an Olympic Walking event with Yusuke Suzuki, of Japan, holding the world record […]
Tag Archives | Japan
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – July 4, 1950 was Vernon Fortner’s second day of combat and many more would follow until he was wounded and evacuated four months later. The Chickasaw County native said very few days go by that he does not think of his buddies and the experiences they shared […]
MAYSVILLE, N.C. – Sgt. Philip Stephen Shook, 29, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at New Hanover Medical Center after injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was a dedicated and decorated Marine who served two tours in Iraq and one in Japan with 10 years of service. His last unit assignment was with the […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Culinary arts teacher opens up new world for students July 24, 2016
- Walker takes second at Pros of Tomorrow July 24, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...