David Helms Pontotoc Progress In an initial appearance in Pontotoc County Justice Court on Thursday afternoon, Judge Scottie Harrison denied bond for one defendant and set another defendant’s bond at $500,000 in connection with the alleged murder of a Pontotoc County man on Tuesday. Judge Harrison denied bond for Krysta L. Chewe, 43, of 103 […]
Tag Archives | Judon
By William Moore Daily Journal PONTOTOC – Two people are in custody at the Pontotoc County Adult Detention Center in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting. Justin Judon, 33, was shot and killed around 1 a.m. on Owen Bend Road, just west of the Pontotoc city limits off Highway 9, according to Pontotoc County Sheriff […]
COLUMBUS – Students named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2014 semester include several local scholars. To qualify for the Dean’s List, the student must be enrolled full-time and have a quality point average of 3.5 o 3.99 on a 4.0 scale. Dean’s List students from the readership area include: • Donna Clark of […]
- Okolona approves tutorial services, signs promissory note October 18, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Scores October 22, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...