David Helms Pontotoc Progress In an initial appearance in Pontotoc County Justice Court on Thursday afternoon, Judge Scottie Harrison denied bond for one defendant and set another defendant’s bond at $500,000 in connection with the alleged murder of a Pontotoc County man on Tuesday. Judge Harrison denied bond for Krysta L. Chewe, 43, of 103 […]
Tag Archives | Judon
By William Moore Daily Journal PONTOTOC – Two people are in custody at the Pontotoc County Adult Detention Center in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting. Justin Judon, 33, was shot and killed around 1 a.m. on Owen Bend Road, just west of the Pontotoc city limits off Highway 9, according to Pontotoc County Sheriff […]
COLUMBUS – Students named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2014 semester include several local scholars. To qualify for the Dean’s List, the student must be enrolled full-time and have a quality point average of 3.5 o 3.99 on a 4.0 scale. Dean’s List students from the readership area include: • Donna Clark of […]
- Okolona talks fire protection March 17, 2017
- CATHY SPENCER: Teacher of the Week March 21, 2017
- Houston WIN offers iPhone class March 21, 2017
- Deadline for Foundation Scholarships March 21, 2017
- Houston seeks to climb the mountain March 22, 2017
- Houlka names new principal March 24, 2017
- Fishing forecast for area reservoirs looks good March 23, 2017
- Chandler to head industrial development March 23, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- NMMC offers weight loss for state employees March 22, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...