HOUSTON – The Houston School Board of Trustees held a two-hour executive session and met with attorneys, before coming back out in public and saying it was taking no action. And the roof at the Houston School of Science and Technology continues to leak. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive […]
Tag Archives | lawyers
HOUSTON – A lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction set for court on Oct. 7, in Lafayette County has been reset for March 24, 2014. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth allowed the new date at the request of Ausbern’s attorneys, who cited a scheduling conflict. Ausbern Construction seeks payment for work they did for […]
As downtowns in many small communities slowly dry up, we want to encourage people to look at our downtown area and recognize how fortunate Houston is. The Courthouse Square was designed and built before all of us were born. The idea was to put a grand structure in the center of town that would be […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...