Ricky and Courtney Ware of Mantee proudly announce the arrival of their son, Tatum Lane Ware. Tatum was born Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:51 p.m. at the Women’s Hospital at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He weighed 8-pounds, 15-ounces and was 21-inches long. His grandparents are Leslie and Tracey Harrelson of Vardaman and Richard […]
Tag Archives | Leslie
OKOLONA – Rev. Lesley Mabry said his children are fortunate to have a mother and father in the home but he pointed to hundreds of homes in Chickasaw County and thousands of homes across the state headed by a single mom. “Men have relinquished their responsibility to be the leader and the head of their […]
WEST POINT – Richard Allen “Ricky” Kinsey, 48, passed away, on Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014, at his home in West Point. He was born Aug. 19, 1965, in West Point to Joyce Fulgham and James Fraser Kinsey. He was a bartender on the Gulf Coast and worked in various restaurants. He was a member of […]
BRUCE – Leslie Wayne Collins, known as “”Chick”” to his family and friends, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013, at 89. He was born in Calhoun County, Jan. 4, 1924, to the late Jesse Leland and Jettie Valeria Kimsey Collins. He is the beloved father of Ava Jo Collins of New Orleans, La., and Dr. […]
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
NETTLETON – Earlie Leslie Terry, 74, died on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born July 28, 1938, in Houston, he was a son of the late James Alvin and Maggie Bell Jackson Terry. He married Patsy Cooper. Before his retirement, he was a self-employed upholsterer. A loving father […]
HOUSTON – Leslie Joe Wiggs, 74, died Monday, May 6, 2013, at his home. He was born March 29, 1939, to Elmer Bud Wiggs and Robbie Pauline Mayhan Wiggs. He was a retired barber and farmer. He was a member of Midway Baptist Church. Services are Thursday, May 9, at 10 a.m. at Houston Funeral […]
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- Extension gives out 1,800 trees February 24, 2017
- Vardaman hunter bags banded duck February 24, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- JUANITA HORSTMAN: No peace or hope without Christ February 26, 2017
- Lady Hilltoppers ready for more February 25, 2017
- MDWFP crappie regulation being enforced February 25, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...