HOUSTON – Loyd Loranzie Williams, 76, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born April 2, 1937, in Montevista to Jack Loranzie Williams and Ella Mae Crowley Williams. He was a retired produce seller and truck driver for Rea Construction. He was an Army veteran of Vietnam, serving in Germany. […]
Tag Archives | Loyd
HOULKA – Loyd Carrol Warren, Sr., 81, passed away at his home, surrounded by his family, on Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013. He was born on Oct. 6, 1931, in Pontotoc County. He was retired from Franklin Corporation where he had held many jobs. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church but had attended First […]
SHANNON – Cecil Wayne Loyd, 76, died Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. He was born in the Pontocola Community on Oct. 3, l936 to Cecil C. Loyd and Addie Pickens Loyd. He moved to Okolona at an early age and attended public schools there and graduated from […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Culinary arts teacher opens up new world for students July 24, 2016
- Walker takes second at Pros of Tomorrow July 24, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...