MALVERN, Ark. – Max Morgan, 33, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, in Malvern, Ark. He was born May 21, 1980, in Malvern, Ark. Services will be 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, at Memorial Funeral Home with Bro. Larry McDonald officiating. Burial will be in Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Morgan
VARDAMAN – Mae Chandler, 104, died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013, at her home. She was born June 21, 1909, in Vardaman. She was a homemaker and a seamstress. She was a member of Vardaman First Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, at Young’s Chapel Church in Vardaman. Bro. Benny Hill […]
VARDAMAN – Carroll Ray Morgan, 76, of Vardaman, died Saturday, Aug. 31, 2013, at his residence. Born Sunday, Sept, 20, 1936, in Chickasaw County, he was a member of Poplar Springs Baptist Church and a retired truck driver for N&W Farms and Lee Tedder Trucking. He loved and will be missed by his cats, Tomboy […]
HOUSTON — Whitney Michelle and Tierre Lashaud Morgan of Houston are pleased to introduce their son, Kylen Taymar Morgan. Kylen was born at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center on May 25, 2013 at 12:36 a.m. He weighed 5-pounds, 1-ounce and was 19-inches long. Kylen is welcomed home by his brother Tylan Lashaud Morgan.
HOUSTON – Top talent from around Northeast Mississippi performed beyond expectations Saturday at the inaugural Chickasaw County Instrumental Festival at Joe Brigance Park. The stage saw musicians from Tupelo, Atlanta, Ole Miss and Itawamba Community College wow the crowd with their ability to play just about everything from a steel drum and bass guitar to […]
From press reports OXFORD – William Lee Stephens Morgan of Vardaman, MS 38878 is among 59 University of Mississippi students to receive a 2013 Taylor Medal, the university’s highest academic award. The outstanding students were recognized recently during the 70th annual Honors Convocation at the Gertrude C. Ford Center for the Performing Arts. Morgan is […]
Okolona is accustomed to seeing it’s downtown change over the years. The city was burned – twice – during the Civil War. It’s stately three-story Masonic Lodge was constructed after a massive fire in the 1900s that destroyed the center of town. It suffered an exodus of businesses and stores during the 1970s and 80s […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...