By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – The county has set a price, the city has agreed and even the Houston School District is getting in on the project. The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors have set a tentative price of $35,952.10 to use their equipment […]
Tag Archives | Neal
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Chickasaw County Supervisors rehired the traditional group of clerks, engineers, coordinators and directors for county agencies and also filled a new post – county administrator. David Thomas was hired as Chickasaw County administrator on a part time basis and will handle accounting and clerical duties for the […]
HOUSTON – It cost the county attorney fees, it cost a local attorney her job with the board of supervisors and in a round-about way it cost an engineer his job with the county, but the Country Road 4 project is finished. The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors signed a final notice required by […]
Alan “Squirrel” Neal and Amanda “Tootsie” Neal of Bentley are pleased to announce the upcoming wedding of their daughter Haley Neal. Haley is the granddaughter of Gordon and Joyce Jones, of Bentley and also Charlene Neal and the late George Neal, both of Houston. Haley will wed Cody Smith of Montivista. Cody is the son […]
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County Supervisors have lost no time in getting repairs started on the Chickasaw County AgriCenter after getting state funds for the work just weeks ago. Supervisors met with County Engineer Carrson Neal and Angie Abrams with the AgriCenter Committee last week to iron out the process and scope of the work. Neal […]
Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
HOUSTON – Annie Marie “Anice” Neal Foster, 79, died Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born July 11, 1934, in Serepta to Charlie Milton Neal and Mattie Della West Neal. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church. Services will be 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, at Parkway […]
SHANNON – William Timmon “W.T.” Neal, 47, died suddenly Thursday, April 4, 2013, at his residence. He was born Nov. 15, 1965, to Lee Albert Neal and Barbara Ann Wright Neal. He worked as a contractor for Neal Home Builders before becoming disabled. A private family memorial service will be at 3 p.m. Sunday at […]
BRUCE – Lou Ella Neal Milam, 90, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. She was born May 16, 1922, in Calhoun County. She was a retired employee of Kellwood Manufacturing and a member of Westside Baptist Church. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Memory Memorial Garden […]
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking at the future February 23, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- Extension gives out 1,800 trees February 24, 2017
- JUANITA HORSTMAN: No peace or hope without Christ February 26, 2017
- Lady Hilltoppers ready for more February 25, 2017
- MDWFP crappie regulation being enforced February 25, 2017
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Hard work, right living equals singing, dancing February 25, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...