BLUE SPRINGS – Gladys Barton, 91, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. She attended church at Bethel Methodist Church. She was retired from Deville Furniture Manufacturing Co. She enjoyed crocheting, embroidery, flower gardening and attending the Ecru Good Timers. Services were Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in […]
Tag Archives | Obituaries
CALHOUN CITY – Clara Ruth Bollinger Crutchfield, 85, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Service Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 19, 1927, in Calhoun County. She was a retired seamstress for Kellwood Company, where she worked for 40 years. She was a member of Grace Southern Baptist Church. Services will be […]
HOUSTON – Juana Joyce Myatt, 74, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at North Mississippi hospital in West Point. She was born Jan. 6, 1939, in Van Vleet to Jack Brock and Ruby Parks Brock. She was a member of First Baptist Church. She was a homemaker with various areas of employment. She worked beside her […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...