OKOLONA – James Robert “Jim” Patterson, 83, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born in Shannon on Aug. 18, 1930, to Ray Wood Patterson and Annie Mae Mills Patterson. He was a lifelong resident of Chickasaw County where he attended Egypt and Okolona public schools. He continued his […]
Tag Archives | Okolona First Baptist Church
Kind people made my day on a recent Tupelo trip Dear Editor, After attending church services at the Okolona First Baptist Church on July 28, I drove to Tupelo to do my grocery shopping. Upon arriving in Tupelo, I stopped at the Thomas Street post office to mail some letters. As I was leaving the […]
- One county courthouse discussed in Okolona October 17, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...