By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – The State Fire Marshal is investigating the cause of a Friday morning fire that killed a Houlka woman, and while foul play is not suspected at this time the exact cause of death has not been determined. Emergency crews responded to the call at County Road 309 north […]
Tag Archives | pipes
HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles used to have a hotrod with loud pipes and he was even cited as a youngster by Houston police. “The ticket was for improper equipment,” said Voyles. “And I paid it, too.” The cost for loud mufflers now stands at $277.75 and Voyles said patrolmen have been instructed to […]
HOUSTON – It’s summertime and with more people outside, motorists are being urged to quieten their engines and their radios. Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles reminded motorists the city has ordinances against loud exhaust pipes, loud music and all-terrain vehicles on city streets. “We’ve had a problem with people running up and down the road […]
- Houlka to take bids for new school August 19, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Houlka buys body cams for PD August 24, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- Pontotoc rains on Houston August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...