By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – The State Fire Marshal is investigating the cause of a Friday morning fire that killed a Houlka woman, and while foul play is not suspected at this time the exact cause of death has not been determined. Emergency crews responded to the call at County Road 309 north […]
Tag Archives | pipes
HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles used to have a hotrod with loud pipes and he was even cited as a youngster by Houston police. “The ticket was for improper equipment,” said Voyles. “And I paid it, too.” The cost for loud mufflers now stands at $277.75 and Voyles said patrolmen have been instructed to […]
HOUSTON – It’s summertime and with more people outside, motorists are being urged to quieten their engines and their radios. Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles reminded motorists the city has ordinances against loud exhaust pipes, loud music and all-terrain vehicles on city streets. “We’ve had a problem with people running up and down the road […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...