By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal OKOLONA – If there was an easy way to collect unpaid fines owed across Mississippi someone would have figured it out long ago. Chickasaw County Supervisors called in Justice Court judges, constables and sheriff’s deputies recently seeking ways to collect a portion of the $1.8 […]
Tag Archives | Police Department
By Hank Wiesner Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – Meeting Tuesday, Oct. 6, the New Houlka Board of Aldermen set a date for the town’s Christmas parade, allowed quicker training for town police, and learned that the town’s new lagoon aeration system is working well. Those […]
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Crosswalks needed February 16, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...