By Parrish Alford Daily Journal Ole Miss officials have had very little to say about the NCAA investigation into the school’s football program. Rebels coach Hugh Freeze broke that silence in a big way Tuesday in Destin, Florida, at the SEC’s spring business meetings. He talked about owning mistakes, about his faith in his coaches […]
Tag Archives | rebels
Special to the Chickasaw Journal STARKVILLE – Manny Diaz is on the move again. Just like in his first stint as Mississippi State’s defensive coordinator, Diaz only lasted one season in Starkville before moving on. This time, Diaz is returning to his roots in his hometown of Miami, where he will serve as the Hurricanes’ […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal OXFORD – It’s no longer just speculation. Ole Miss and the Sugar Bowl are an official match. The SEC’s official statement on how its representative for New Orleans’ traditional Jan. 1 bowl game is chosen made it pretty clear. If the SEC champion is part of the four-team […]
OXFORD – Ole Miss fans think this year’s team is better than last year. The Rebels chased rival Mississippi State in the polls all season last year then strolled into the annual Egg Bowl to spank the Bulldogs, 31-17. Ole Miss and coach Hugh Freeze still have a few questions to answer at key […]
OXFORD – A new service group comprised of students at the University of Mississippi is swinging into action to help the Children’s Miracle Network. RebelTHON will be held April 5-6 from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. at the Jackson Avenue Center in Oxford. The event is based on a dance marathon, but not limited to […]
- Dendy’s named Man, Woman of the Year July 17, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- ICC offers manufacturing program July 20, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Houston’s Kinard honored by PTK July 21, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Hebron honors hoop champions July 22, 2016
- Houston, Houlka, Okolona districts get “C” July 22, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- LindaWando390: Valuable article , Speaking of which , if one has ...