By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – Parents will be eligible for up to $5,000 per year in state funds to send their children to private schools under legislation pending in both chambers of the Mississippi Legislature. The legislation could be taken up as early as today in either the House or Senate […]
Tag Archives | Scholarships
Special to the Chickasaw Journal FULTON – Scholarship recipients at Itawamba Community College for 2015 include Zack Mixon of Woodland, who received his scholarship from the Mississippi Association of Supervisors; and Phillip Garrett Wilkinson of Houston, who also received his scholarship from the Mississippi Association of Supervisors. Mixon will be a 2015 graduate of […]
HOULKA – Scholarship recipients at Itawamba Community College for 2015 include Johnathon Huffman of Houlka, ACT Regular Incentive, Leadership; and Otempia Webb of Houlka, ACT Regular Incentive, Leadership. Huffman will be a 2015 graduate of Houlka Attendance Center, where he has participated in baseball, football, Beta Club (president) and Student Council (class and overall president). […]
Thanks to the generosity of several private donors, several Itawamba Community College students have been awarded scholarships for 2014-15. They include: Aberdeen – Desiree L. Blanchard, Board of Trustees Scholarship; Morris Huffman, Edna Fisher Todd Scholarship; Lesley Parker, Jimmie Uval Crane Memorial Endowed Scholarship and Mississippi Association of Supervisors Scholarship; Amory – […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal FULTON – Scholarship recipients at Itawamba Community College for 2014 include Amber Buchanan of Okolona, Leadership; Conner Pate Davidson of Houlka, ACT Achievement Incentive, Leadership; Jonathan Duncan of Houlka, ACT Special Achievement Incentive; Adrian Dillon Harrison of Houston, ACT Achievement; Tatayana Hughes of Houston, ACT Regular Incentive, Leadership; Jessica […]
Okolona High School will host its annual College Goal Sunday financial aid event on Feb.15. The program will begin at 9 a.m. College Goal Sun is a non-profit program that provides free info and assistance to college-bound students and their families applying for financial assist through the FAFSA Program. On-site financial aid experts will be […]
HOUSTON – There are thing in this town that were started, built and done by Pilot International. But if ask a Houston Pilot Club member what they like the most about their organization is the people it has helped. “I’ve been a member since 1976 and I can’t tell you how many people we have […]
High school or GED graduates, adult learners and transfer students who plan to enter Itawamba Community College for the 2014 spring semester in January will have an opportunity to participate in an upcoming QuickConnect session at the Tupelo Campus. The come-and-go session is scheduled for Jan. 11 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. in the Student Support Center. […]
FULTON/TUPELO – Adult learners who will attend classes at Itawamba Community College during the 2014 spring semester and who have not been enrolled in college for the previous two years have an opportunity until Jan. 13 to apply for a new incentive scholarship. The scholarship is designed to provide an incentive for new or returning […]
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- Vardaman hunter bags banded duck February 24, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Hilltoppers are ready to roll February 24, 2017
- Wildcats step up to the plate February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...