HOUSTON – The Houston School Board of Trustees has voted to borrow up to $1.5 million to purchase seven new buses to compliment its aging fleet of 26 vehicles. The motion to approve the note and sale of bonds was made by Trustee Marvin Beard with a second by Trustee Bart Munlin. Board President Daniel […]
Tag Archives | School taxes
HOUSTON – Trustees for the Houston School District are facing lean times with state and federal revenue dropping and the price for everything else going up. The district has proposed a 2013-14 revenue budget of $14,864,728.50 which is down from actual 2012-13 expenditures of $14,948,616. Trustees had proposed a revenue budget of $15,191,446 last year. […]
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...