CALHOUN CITY – Mavis Nell Hood Orr, 79, died Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home in Calhoun City. She was born June 4, 1934, in Webster County. She was a seamstress, a lifelong animal guardian and a member of Southern Grace Baptist Church in Calhoun City. Services will be at 11 […]
Tag Archives | seamstress
PITTSBORO – Ruby Kay Romero, 69, died Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013, at Joy Health Center in Cleveland. She was born Aug. 3, 1944, to Rube E. Cleveland and Beatrice McDonald Cleveland in Calhoun County. She was a factory seamstress and a member of Church of God of Prohecy. Services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday, […]
OKOLONA – Judy Ann Lambert, 65, passed away at her home Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013, surrounded by her family and loved ones after a brief illness. She was born March 26, 1948, in Collinwood, Tenn., to Leo and Grace Daniel. Judy married Charles Lambert, March 5, 1965, and they shared 47 happy years together. She […]
WEST POINT – Marie Martin, 96, died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at her home. She was born on Dec. 18, 1916 in Marietta to Henry Edwards Mills and Oma Lee Evans. She was a retired instructor seamstress for Franklin Furniture and a Baptist. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Southern Funeral Home […]
- Houlka to take bids for new school August 19, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Houlka buys body cams for PD August 24, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- Pontotoc rains on Houston August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...