By Dennis Seid Daily Journal Mississippi has more than 14,000 places that serve food to the public, a list that includes restaurants, caterers, casinos, schools, nursing homes and food trucks. Every week, the Mississippi Department of Health sends inspectors to visit some of those facilities, using an extensive checklist that could take 30 minutes or […]
Tag Archives | sick
The Mississippi State Department of Health confirmed a case of West Nile Virus in Calhoun County today. It is the third case of the mosquito-borne illness identified this year in Northeast Mississippi. In the state, there have been 43 cases confirmed and five deaths, including one in Lee County and one in Monroe County this […]
I am writing this message on Saturday night, a patient at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. The column will be short this week, because I am scheduled for a procedure to be done on Sunday. I appreciate each and every message I have received from you and always enjoy hearing from you. According to […]
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Girl Scout cookies are on sale January 15, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...