By Dennis Seid Daily Journal Mississippi has more than 14,000 places that serve food to the public, a list that includes restaurants, caterers, casinos, schools, nursing homes and food trucks. Every week, the Mississippi Department of Health sends inspectors to visit some of those facilities, using an extensive checklist that could take 30 minutes or […]
Tag Archives | sick
The Mississippi State Department of Health confirmed a case of West Nile Virus in Calhoun County today. It is the third case of the mosquito-borne illness identified this year in Northeast Mississippi. In the state, there have been 43 cases confirmed and five deaths, including one in Lee County and one in Monroe County this […]
I am writing this message on Saturday night, a patient at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. The column will be short this week, because I am scheduled for a procedure to be done on Sunday. I appreciate each and every message I have received from you and always enjoy hearing from you. According to […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...