HOUSTON – The Southaven Lady Tigers have been busy in June playing at a high level in their summer travel ball league These ladies played every weekend in the month of June. On June 7 and 8 they played four games in Tupelo that were shortened because of the rain on Saturday night. They finished […]
Tag Archives | Southaven
SOUTHAVEN – Roger Paul Turner, 67, died Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto in Southaven. He was born Sept. 9, 1946, in Bruce. He was a Mason and a member of Hernando Lodge 51. He was a U.S. Air Force veteran of Vietnam. He was a retired commercial trucker. Services will be at 2 p.m. […]
Eric and Rebecca Kimbrough of Southaven are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Wyatt Jackson Kimbrough on July 23, 2013 at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, Tenn. He weighed nine-pounds, ten-ounces and was 21-inches long. Sharing honors as proud grandparents are Larry and Sondra Davis of Houston and Johnnie and Sandi […]
SOUTHAVEN – Kelvin “Bubba” Fields, 35, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Methodist University Hospital in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...