At my house we have a job-jar. It’s a jar filled with jobs Sara feels need tending to on the Ingram Plantation. We’ve had this system for the past 20-years. I wake up most Saturday mornings and pull out a job. When it’s finished I pull out another. The job-jar has never been empty. It’s […]
Tag Archives | Steak
Skillet Steak Olive oil 3 to 4 (1-inch) chuck steaks Blackened seasoning Salt and pepper 1 large onion, sliced Heat cast iron skillet over high heat. Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil. Coat meat with blackened seasoning and salt and pepper on both sides. Sear meat quickly in prepared pan until a crust forms. […]
HOUSTON – They will tell you everything at Moore’s Restaurant, except what is in Moore’s Marinade. A hometown eatery since 1951, Moore’s Restaurant is known for cooking family food for . . . well, family and friends. “We know just about everyone who comes in the door,” said Julie Hollingsworth, restaurant manager. “I’m serious when […]
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Collision kills two near Vardaman October 25, 2016
- MSU names Summer 2016 graduates October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...