At my house we have a job-jar. It’s a jar filled with jobs Sara feels need tending to on the Ingram Plantation. We’ve had this system for the past 20-years. I wake up most Saturday mornings and pull out a job. When it’s finished I pull out another. The job-jar has never been empty. It’s […]
Tag Archives | Steak
Skillet Steak Olive oil 3 to 4 (1-inch) chuck steaks Blackened seasoning Salt and pepper 1 large onion, sliced Heat cast iron skillet over high heat. Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil. Coat meat with blackened seasoning and salt and pepper on both sides. Sear meat quickly in prepared pan until a crust forms. […]
HOUSTON – They will tell you everything at Moore’s Restaurant, except what is in Moore’s Marinade. A hometown eatery since 1951, Moore’s Restaurant is known for cooking family food for . . . well, family and friends. “We know just about everyone who comes in the door,” said Julie Hollingsworth, restaurant manager. “I’m serious when […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...