At my house we have a job-jar. It’s a jar filled with jobs Sara feels need tending to on the Ingram Plantation. We’ve had this system for the past 20-years. I wake up most Saturday mornings and pull out a job. When it’s finished I pull out another. The job-jar has never been empty. It’s […]
Tag Archives | Steak
Skillet Steak Olive oil 3 to 4 (1-inch) chuck steaks Blackened seasoning Salt and pepper 1 large onion, sliced Heat cast iron skillet over high heat. Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil. Coat meat with blackened seasoning and salt and pepper on both sides. Sear meat quickly in prepared pan until a crust forms. […]
HOUSTON – They will tell you everything at Moore’s Restaurant, except what is in Moore’s Marinade. A hometown eatery since 1951, Moore’s Restaurant is known for cooking family food for . . . well, family and friends. “We know just about everyone who comes in the door,” said Julie Hollingsworth, restaurant manager. “I’m serious when […]
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Bulldogs make St. Petersburg Bowl December 7, 2016
- Houston falters against Cal. City December 7, 2016
- The men in charge December 7, 2016
- Fatal fire in Okolona December 7, 2016
- McDonald’s Playground December 10, 2016
- Margaret Hollingsworth recipes December 10, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: What color is homelessness? December 10, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 9, 2016
- Area students graduate ICC December 9, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...