Special to the Chickasaw journal HOULKA Houlka K-4 Backpack, Sleeping mat (& blanket if desired), 2 plastic folders, 2 containers of Lysol/Clorox wipes, construction paper, jumbo pencils, jumbo crayons, 16 ct. crayons, 3 bags of dum-dum suckers, paper towels, 1 change of clothes to stay at school (seasonally appropriate), $25 fee for Graduation and party […]
Tag Archives | supplies
By Hank Wiesner Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County United Way Back to School Resource Fair, held Saturday, July 18 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the First Methodist Life Center in Houston, brought a turnout of hundreds of youngsters and their parents despite the 90 degree heat. The event offered […]
Caring community Dear Editor, In the aftermath of the terrible damage just down the road in Louisville, I want to say ‘Thank You’ to so many Houston folks with big hearts. Some of the officials and employees of Chickasaw County wanted to do something for the folks down there who have experienced so […]
HOUSTON SCHOOL DISTRICT Kindergarten *Please bring these supplies with you to open house* 2 boxes of Crayola Crayons (12 or 24 count) 1 box of Crayola Classic Markers 8 Elmer’s Glue Sticks 1 Pair of Fiskars Scissors 1- 3 ring pencil holder 1- (5/8) inch lined writing tablet (blue and white cover) 1 box of […]
- Houston, Okolona use defense to notch wins. January 11, 2017
- BIRTH: Carson Grey Spencer January 15, 2017
- County contemplates paving project January 16, 2017
- NEMCC names honor students January 16, 2017
- JOHN CALVIN: Let’s hope new government will guide us better January 17, 2017
- 4-H Promotion Day is Thursday. January 18, 2017
- Chieftains roll Green Wave January 18, 2017
- Houlka sweeps Rams to start division play January 18, 2017
- Okolona man charged in Amory armed robbery January 17, 2017
- Houston truck driver killed in Jackson crash January 17, 2017
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...