BECKER – Vickie Lynn Mitchell, 56, died Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at her residence. Born on June 11, 1957, in Clarksdale, she was a daughter of William Hollis and Elizabeth Dean Knight Griffin. Having attended Memphis Schools, Vickie moved to Amory in 1971, and attended Amory High School. She worked as a seamstress and cloth […]
Tag Archives | Vickie
No other physical attribute says more about your health than good looking skin and nothing helps give you that glow like a healthy tan. Jamaican-Me-Tan can give its customers that wholesome and healthy look and also provide you with the moisturizers to protect your tan and the perfect piece of jewelry to highlight your skin […]
HOUSTON – Vickie Renna Coleman Black, 49, died Monday, April 1, 2013. She was born Dec. 12, 1963, in Chickasaw County to David Wayne Coleman and Barbara Anne Dye Sims. She was a member of Parkway Baptist Church. She was employed at Wal-Mart for 30 years. Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Parkway […]
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Girl Scout cookies are on sale January 15, 2017
- Body found in Chickasaw County January 19, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- Wilson stepping down at East Webster January 20, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...