ABERDEEN – Mary L. Walker, 83, died Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, at her home. Services were at 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at Belle Funeral Home Chapel. Burial was in Lenoir Plantation Family cemetery in Prairie. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of arrangements. Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday […]
Tag Archives | Walker
CHICKASAW COUNTY – In a county that is divided by three school districts and multiple athletic teams, one factor joins the students of all three together. Spreading the message of Jesus Christ. Houston, Houlka and Okolona schools all have chapters of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and their members and sponsors agree the message of […]
OKOLONA – Leler Thompson Walker, 83, died Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, at Golden Living Center in Amory. She was born April 12, 1913, to Lincoln and Charity Thompson. She was a member of Chapel Grove East, president of the Usher Board and treasurer of the Missionary Society. She was a former employee of Shearer Richardson. […]
OKOLONA – Lela Walker died Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, at Golden Living Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
UNA – It was a simple idea – to renovate the old,unused baseball field in Una to be used by children, youth and community members as a fellowship area. As good ideas go, this one has grown to include the installation of a walking track, community building and an annual festival to celebrate community spirit. […]
PRAIRIE – Earlie “Sweet Pea” Walker Jr., 60, died Thursday, March 28, 2013, at home. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen.
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 20, 2013, to Shaquitta Rogers and Bradley Walker. Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Prairie with the Rev. Carl Perry officiating. Fields Funeral […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
RANDOLPH – Samiley Aubrey Walker went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who enjoyed life. She will be greatly missed. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Jerry Grammer will officiate. Burial will follow […]
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...