Special to the Chickasaw Journal JACKSON – A change to the wildlife supplemental feeding rule was adopted by the Commission on Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks at its Sept. 16 meeting. The adopted change removes the “line of sight” prohibition from the rule, allowing hunters to place approved feeders in locations where they […]
Tag Archives | wma
JACKSON – Mississippi deer hunters will get a more liberal bag limit for deer during the 2014– 2015 deer hunting season. The new regulations will provide more liberal antlerless opportunity on private lands and will better manage antlerless opportunity on U.S. Forest Service National Forests (USFS). This regulation change is intended to aid in the […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...