Special to the Chickasaw Journal Army Pvt. Rachel E. Wooten has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C. During the nine weeks of training, the soldier studied the Army mission, history, tradition and core values, physical fitness, and received instruction and practice in basic combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare and bayonet training. Wooten also learned […]
Tag Archives | Wooten
VARDAMAN – The Lady Rams battled through their season and into playoffs but came up just short of their goal of a trip to Jackson this year. The Vardaman girls closed out their season in quarterfinals, one game away from making North Half. The Lady Rams went three games in the play-in round, finally passing […]
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- Extension gives out 1,800 trees February 24, 2017
- Vardaman hunter bags banded duck February 24, 2017
- Gann named NFHS State Coach of Year February 24, 2017
- Teacher Academy February 24, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- JUANITA HORSTMAN: No peace or hope without Christ February 26, 2017
- Lady Hilltoppers ready for more February 25, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...