Special to the Chickasaw Journal Army Pvt. Rachel E. Wooten has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C. During the nine weeks of training, the soldier studied the Army mission, history, tradition and core values, physical fitness, and received instruction and practice in basic combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare and bayonet training. Wooten also learned […]
Tag Archives | Wooten
VARDAMAN – The Lady Rams battled through their season and into playoffs but came up just short of their goal of a trip to Jackson this year. The Vardaman girls closed out their season in quarterfinals, one game away from making North Half. The Lady Rams went three games in the play-in round, finally passing […]
- Dendy’s named Man, Woman of the Year July 17, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- Tiny Houses July 16, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Houston’s Kinard honored by PTK July 21, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Hebron honors hoop champions July 22, 2016
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- LindaWando390: Valuable article , Speaking of which , if one has ...