City museum will open for Twilight Thursday
– Oren Dunn City Museum will host Twilight Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m. today.
Kids are invited to make ornaments, and storytellers will be on hand. Also, “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will be shown, and people can check out the museum’s exhibits.
Admission is free. Call (662) 841-6438.
A variety of wrestlers to face off on Friday
– Wrestlers Tony Dabs, Chris Styles, Blazing Star and more will compete during TFW Wrestling.
The event will be 8 p.m. Friday at 2917 Highway 178 East in Tupelo. Tickets are $7/6 and older.
Call (662) 610-3205 or 523-3352.
Family Tradition Band to play country music
– The Family Tradition Band will perform from 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday at Old Lakeside Grocery in Alpine Community.
Tickets are $5. Call (662) 871-5111.
Ford Center to feature musical about ‘Scrooge’
– “Scrooge in Concert” will come to the University of Mississippi’s Ford Center at 8 p.m. Friday.
It’s a musical re-telling of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Story.” The production features a cast of 30 singers, dancers and musicians in Victorian costumes.
Tickets range from $30 to $40. Call (662) 915-7411.
‘Best Christmas Pageant’ scheduled for Crossroads
– Corinth Theatre-Arts will stage “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” this weekend at Crossroads Playhouse.
Shows will be at 7:30 p.m. today and Saturday, and 2 p.m. Sunday.
Tickets are $10/adults and $5/students. Call (662) 287-2995.
NEMS Daily Journal