Sheryl Crow is on tour to promote her latest album, “100 Miles from Memphis,” but this weekend she’ll be right in Memphis when she performs at Mud Island. Crow will perform at the amphitheater at 8 p.m. Friday. Singer Colbie Caillat, who’s had hits with songs like “Bubbly,” “Realize” and “I Never Told You,” will open the show. Tickets are $58.50 plus service fees and are available at ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
Farmer’s Market entertains kids today with ‘Bozo’ event
– The Tupelo Farmer’s Market will present a family-friendly event at 6 p.m.
The program is called “Bozo’s Big Bowel Movement.” Call (662) 841-6598 to get the facts.
WWE wrestler to attend TFW matches on Friday
– Rodney Mack from WWE will be the special guest at TFW Wrestling on Friday.
The action will start at 8 p.m. on Highway 178, Skyline. Tickets are $7/6 and older and free/5 and under. Call (662) 321-7779 or 321-7778.
‘Rags to Riches Tour’ slated for Saturday
– The fourth “Rags to Riches Tour” will leave the Tupelo Automobile Museum at 7 a.m. Saturday and drive up four-lane Highway 78 to Olive Branch City Hall for registration.
All the participants will return to Tupelo using the two-lane Old Highway 78 route.
In Tupelo, cruisers will tour the Elvis Presley Birthplace and the automobile museum. A barbecue lunch will be provided for the first 125 registered participants.
Entry fees are $20/adults, $10/children 7 to 12 and free/children under 7.
Get the factys by calling (662) 842-4242, or visit www.tupeloauto.com.
Natchez Trace plans photography program
– Everyone’s invited to a free photography program at the Natchez Trace Visitor Center in Tupelo.
The event will be 9:45 a.m. on Saturday. Park rangers will present an interactive photography program. Call (662) 680-4027 for more.
Prentiss County Fair continues until Saturday
– The 2010 Prentiss County Fair will continue until Saturday at the Prentiss County Agri-Center in Booneville.
• 7 p.m. today – Youth Rodeo, $3/adults, $1/students, free/under 5.
• 7 p.m. Friday – Calvary Rodeo Company, $6/adults, $3/students, free/under 5.
• 4 p.m. Saturday – Dixie Iron Tractor Pull followed by Eddie Burns Memorial Go-Kart Race at 6 p.m., $6/adults, $3/students, free/under 5.
Learn more by calling (662) 728-3946.
NEMS Daily Journal