Jackson-based country-rock group Trademark is celebrating its new album, “A New Season,” and the band has a gig at Martinis and Music this Saturday. The show is at 9:30 p.m., and there’s a $5 cover. Check out the band online at facebook.com/trademarkjams, and call (662) 842-7203 for more.
More In Lifestyle
- Tree house: Tupelo man fills home with long-collected ornaments
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A 52-week challenge to help organize your home
- MASTER GARDENER: Colors of Christmas: Amaryllis, poinsettias and paper whites
- GARY BACHMAN: Cassia provides blooms as temperatures drop
- Healing art: Sculptors turn tornado-damaged trees into lasting memorials