Here are results of recent food inspections by the state Department of Health’s Tupelo regional office. A means no critical violations were noted. B means critical violations were corrected during the inspection and no further corrective actions are required. C means critical violations have not been corrected. The facility will be re-inspected, and all violations must be corrected in a time period not to exceed 10 days.
• Auburn Super Stop, 1368 CR 931: A
• Lacarreta Mexican Restaurant, 2307 W. Main: A
• Skyline Super, 2810 Highway 178: A
• Chevron, 1159 S. Gloster: A
• Barnhill Buffet, 803 S. Gloster: C (ceiling tile)
• Varsity Grill, 1001 Barnes Crossing: A
NEMS Daily Journal