Above, Aunt Maggie, a terrier mix, has been at the shelter for about six weeks. She is full grown and quite attractive. She still wags her tail, but her spirit grows weaker as she still has not found a home. She would be good with children and is very gentle. She will always be a small dog. Below is Karl, who is about 3 months old. Karl enjoys hanging out by the scratching post. He is good-natured and loving. He was abandoned along with his five siblings.If you’d like to provide Aunt Maggie and Karl with a good home and lots of love, call Tupelo-Lee Humane Society at (662) 841-6500 or stop by 2400 S. Gloster St. Shelter hours are 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Mondays, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Fridays, closed Sundays. Adoption fees are $55 for dogs and $45 for cats. This includes one round of shots, worming and spaying/neutering.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Ready supply of workers essential for region
- CAL THOMAS: Trump still doesn’t talk the talk of evangelical Christianity
- BILL MINOR: NRA exists to help gunmakers make money
- OUR OPINION: Creation of new board boosts school’s recovery
- MARTY RUSSELL: What would founding persons think of today’s world?