There’s more to the Daily Journal’s Scene section than just this blog. We’re also on MySpace – visit the Scene MySpace page. Follow Scene Now on Twitter. There’s a Scene Facebook group, as well as a Scene-related Piece of Flair on Facebook.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Disruption necessarily precedes transformation
- SID SALTER: New biography of Stennis offers honest look at ‘senator’s senator’
- BILL MINOR: Haley Barbour delivered state to Republicans
- OUR OPINION: Examine possibilities of higher-speed Internet
- BOBBY HARRISON: Election debate: Spend more on schools, save, or cut taxes?
Saltillo boy, his foundation honored in Birmingham
Storm Stories: ‘We know our neighbors better now’
Storm Stories: ‘God in the midst of destruction’
Storm Stories: ‘Those clouds just weren’t right’
Storm Stories: ‘We realized … what is the most important’
2014 Tornado: Volunteers, financial donations came in abundance
- RC 2015