There’s more to the Daily Journal’s Scene section than just this blog. We’re also on MySpace – visit the Scene MySpace page. Follow Scene Now on Twitter. There’s a Scene Facebook group, as well as a Scene-related Piece of Flair on Facebook.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials