What pop culture-y goodness do you love this week? Is there a TV show, comic book, song, commercial, album, movie, anything, that rocked your world this week? Mine would be music. I already wrote this week that I’m in love with Justin Townes Earle’s new album, “Midnight at the Movies.” That album is so good, y’all – I highly recommend you pick it up if you’re a country music fan. And if you love folk and bluegrass, check out this artist, Caitlin Rose. I received her “Dead Flowers” EP in the mail a few weeks ago and I love, love, love listening to it. Her songwriting is dead-on, her voice is unique yet familiar, and she’s got a killer mix of old-school melodies with fresh, new vibes. What are you into this week? Show and tell!
More In Lifestyle
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly
- GARY BACHMAN: Visit extravaganzas for garden inspiration
- Starkville teen advances on ‘MasterChef Junior’