– If you’re trying to find out what’s what in the universe, Sky and Telescope magazine advises raiding your local library for books on the subject.
– You can also learn more at Sky and Telescope’s Web site at www.skypub.com or Astronomy magazine’s Web address at www.astronomy.com.
– Closer to home, Rainwater Observatory at French Camp Academy maintains a Web site at www.rainwater.astronomers.org. The site includes numerous links to other star-filled Web pages.
– Officials at the Rainwater Observatory are interested in expanding the observatory’s astronomy club. They also conduct regular tours of the cosmos. To find out more, contact the observatory at 1 Fine Place, French Camp, Miss. 39745 or call (601) 547-6865. If you prefer cyberspace, send an E-mail to email@example.com.
– Astronomers at the University of Mississippi are planning an open house at Kenner Observatory. An exact date hasn’t been set, so call (601) 232-7046 to find out about future stargazing opportunities.