Happy Monday dears!
Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was relatively quiet. I did a massive amount of spring cleaning, which left me pretty sore on Saturday. The biggest highlight of the weekend came when some random guy stopped by my place to sell me…I don’t know, something, out of his creepy van. When I told him no thanks, he said, “Stay young and famous.” That random quote made my weekend, by golly.
- Beyonce has announced her summer tour dates (there are nearby dates in Atlanta and New Orleans).
- Reports are that Hulu is creating an app for iPhones. What’s that noise you hear? Oh, about a gazillion people screaming, “YESSSS!”
- A “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” sequel could be a movie, or a Web show, or…
- Speaking of “Dr. Horrible,” here’s a Joss Whedon crossword puzzle for you.
- Will Smith is producing a new show for the Sci Fi Channel, and it sounds kinda rad.
- “The Hobbit” will be two films.
- Yeah, that Jane’s Addiction reunion? It isn’t going so well.
- For all of you Susan Boyle fans, an old recording has surfaced on YouTube.
- “17 Again” takes the No. 1 spot at the box office this weekend.