Merry Monday, loves.
Hope your week is off to a good start! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty quiet, but good. A good friend of mine is moving away, so I spent some of the weekend with her as sort of last huzzah before she moves off. Tonight I have plans to watch the horror flick “Let the Right One In.” Should be a good time…
* Green Day’s “American Idiot” is being turned into a musical.
* I thought this was already a dead issue, but apparently “Lipstick Jungle” is officially canceled.
* You’ve no doubt heard the news about T.I.’s sentence to a year in jail.
* Fox is creating a dating show for overweight contestants.
* Woodstock 2009 may not happen this year.
* “Monsters vs. Aliens” is No. 1 at the box office.