Merry Thursday, Scene cats!
Hope your week is going well. Look for Scene Picks, Show & Tell and more later today…
* This will be the most amazing band ever: Jack White has formed a new band with the lead singer of The Kills and members of The Raconteurs and Queens of the Stone Age.
* No idea why, but “Heathers” is being turned into “a musical.”:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i8fb6ec824ccd92fe01d5092a677d4148
* If you miss “Jericho,” you’ll want to read the “Jericho comics.”:http://www.denofgeek.com/television/217020/new_spinoff_to_complete_jericho_story.html
* Prince will “perform for four nights”:http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/-1003950193.story on Leno to promote his upcoming album.
* Do we really want Bret Michaels to tell all in a new “tell-all book”:http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/-1003950138.story ? He promises the book will tell all about “the sex, the drugs, the rock ‘n’ roll, but it also gives you the diabetes.” Um, yay?
* Last year’s “Idol” runner-up David Archuleta will have a “guest spot”:http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606740/20090311/archuleta__david.jhtml on “Hannah Montana.” Will there be unicorns and fuzzy puppies, too? Talk about a cutesy overload.