Woo-hoo, first What’s Going On here at the new blog! Don’t forget to check back here later tonight for an “American Idol” recap. * Rumor has it that “Life on Mars” is canceled. * Toby Keith and Trace Atkins are touring together this summer. * The newest “Narnia” movie will be released Dec. 2010. * The Fray is going on tour; click here to see tour dates. * Prince is working with Target to release three new albums in a $12 bundle. * Here’s more info on the new Decemberists album. * The game “Candyland” will soon be made into a movie. * “Sleepless in Seattle” is coming to Broadway. * And, finally, The Flaming Lips’ “Do You Realize??” is Oklahoma’s Official State Rock Song. Does Mississippi have one? If not, what should it be?
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Funding formula proposal should not be rushed
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Flynn may be gone, but serious questions remain
- MARTY RUSSELL: Looking for leaf blower not shaped like a funnel
- OUR OPINION: Lee leaders staying focused on priorities for area
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Media errs by allowing itself to become the story