Woo-hoo, first What’s Going On here at the new blog! Don’t forget to check back here later tonight for an “American Idol” recap. * Rumor has it that “Life on Mars” is canceled. * Toby Keith and Trace Atkins are touring together this summer. * The newest “Narnia” movie will be released Dec. 2010. * The Fray is going on tour; click here to see tour dates. * Prince is working with Target to release three new albums in a $12 bundle. * Here’s more info on the new Decemberists album. * The game “Candyland” will soon be made into a movie. * “Sleepless in Seattle” is coming to Broadway. * And, finally, The Flaming Lips’ “Do You Realize??” is Oklahoma’s Official State Rock Song. Does Mississippi have one? If not, what should it be?
More In News
More In Lifestyle
- Aberdeen beauties: Architectural styles from 1839 to 1925 highlight annual pilgrimage
- EARTH LADY: Jeepers, creepers, here come the Spring Peepers!
- MASTER GARDENER: Beware of plants that are poisonous, toxic
- GARY BACHMAN: Crape myrtle bark scale has arrived in the state
- NERD’S EYE VIEW: Limited series events are key to closure
More In Opinion
More In Politics
- RC 2014