Woo-hoo, first What’s Going On here at the new blog! Don’t forget to check back here later tonight for an “American Idol” recap. * Rumor has it that “Life on Mars” is canceled. * Toby Keith and Trace Atkins are touring together this summer. * The newest “Narnia” movie will be released Dec. 2010. * The Fray is going on tour; click here to see tour dates. * Prince is working with Target to release three new albums in a $12 bundle. * Here’s more info on the new Decemberists album. * The game “Candyland” will soon be made into a movie. * “Sleepless in Seattle” is coming to Broadway. * And, finally, The Flaming Lips’ “Do You Realize??” is Oklahoma’s Official State Rock Song. Does Mississippi have one? If not, what should it be?
More In Lifestyle
- Rest and relaxation: Wall Doxey State Park a peaceful retreat
- LESLIE CRISS: Former teacher still wonders about lives of former students
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Regarding food, these are the good old days
- Manly messiah: Pastors explore elements of masculinity in scripture
- DAVID PANNELL: To live is pain; learn how to handle it
More In Opinion