Woo-hoo, first What’s Going On here at the new blog! Don’t forget to check back here later tonight for an “American Idol” recap. * Rumor has it that “Life on Mars” is canceled. * Toby Keith and Trace Atkins are touring together this summer. * The newest “Narnia” movie will be released Dec. 2010. * The Fray is going on tour; click here to see tour dates. * Prince is working with Target to release three new albums in a $12 bundle. * Here’s more info on the new Decemberists album. * The game “Candyland” will soon be made into a movie. * “Sleepless in Seattle” is coming to Broadway. * And, finally, The Flaming Lips’ “Do You Realize??” is Oklahoma’s Official State Rock Song. Does Mississippi have one? If not, what should it be?
More In Lifestyle
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly
- GARY BACHMAN: Visit extravaganzas for garden inspiration
- Starkville teen advances on ‘MasterChef Junior’