Happy Tuesday, dears…
- The Lollapalooza line-up has been announced.
- Green Day is hitting the road this summer.
- “Project Runway” comes to Lifetime in August.
- Speaking of TV, Debra Messing is working on a new show for NBC.
- If you want to know what the Smashing Pumpkins are doing in the studio, you can pay $40 and get all the details.
- “Divas” is returning to Vh1.
- Less adults are going to the movies these days.
- And, finally, Entertainment Weekly lists “I Can’t Look Away!” infomercials.