Hey y’all – I’ll be spending much of Thursday at Ole Miss, giving two presentations on entertainment writing at this year’s MSPA conference. So, I won’t be blogging much over the next day/weekend. Try to console yourselves. 🙂 Feel free to chat about anything you’re in love with in comments, though, as a sort of mini-Show & Tell. Also, if you’d like, check out the OLD address for Scene Now – sheenabarnett.wordpress.com – as I’ve taken it over for my own, NON-Journal pop culture/entertainment site. I’ll also be posting up my old music reviews and columns there, so stay tuned. Til then, be nice and I’ll see y’all next week. Say hi if you’re at any sessions!
More In Lifestyle
- Take two: ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture at Academy Awards
- A life so rich: Holly Springs museum shares Wells-Barnett’s legacy
- LESLIE CRISS: Love of movies spurs appreciation for Oscars
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: King cakes a tough pastry to explain
- Freedom Cafe: Church, volunteers offer monthly meal, fellowship to those in need
More In Opinion