Welcome to the all new – monroecountyjournal.com
Good morning! Thanks for joining us at the all new monroecountyjournal.com.
We’re saying goodbye to Monroe360.com and hello to new way to connect with our readers and the county. It still features the same great content from the Monroe Journal along with videos and other improved interactive features. We hope you find the site easier to get what you need and are looking for. We’re a work in progress so feel free to let us know what you think with a comment, tell a Monroe Journal staff member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Monroe JournalMonroe Journal is the Weekly newspaper of Monroe County in Mississippi located in Amory, Mississippi
- Board approves certified personnel hires April 24, 2017
- WTVA chief meteorologist visits Hatley Elementary School April 27, 2017
- LEPC meeting remembers April 27, 2011 tragedy April 27, 2017
- Amory golf finishes up strong week April 27, 2017
- Lady Noles top Houlka to officially clinch division title April 27, 2017
- Death, taxes and change are some of life’s predictable certainties April 30, 2017
- General aviation builds Mississippi April 29, 2017
- Amory man arrested, charged with ICE possession April 28, 2017
- Panthers pound Rangers for first-round win April 28, 2017
- Errors doom Lions in decisive Game 3 against Hawks April 28, 2017
- Chris Burks: Two awesome superstars!...
- Mike Dryden: The death of Richard Justice was a shock. He was m...
- Steven Robertson: So sorry for the family of both of them! Praying f...
- Carol Bray: Their, not there. Not just once, but multiple time...
- Jill Haney: Totally agree. ...