Aberdeen man charged with breaking and entering of commercial building
ABERDEEN — The Aberdeen Police Department arrested Eddie Marbel, Sr., 50, of Aberdeen in connection to a Nov. 25 break-in of Big Star. Marbel is charged with breaking and entering of a commercial building.
According to the arrest report, nothing was taken during the break-in.
- Smithville man charged with felony malicious mischief
- Ottis Bass identified as Nettleton shooter
- Bulldogs capitalize on McClain turnovers, prepare for Charleston
- Day Commission looks to display Aberdeen history with exhibit
- Flora’s collection has a passion for fashion
- Aberdeen hosts town hall meeting Tuesday
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Novelist with FBI background featured guest for July booklunch July 19, 2016
- Inaugural Aberdeen Bulldog Festival planned for Saturday July 22, 2016
- Aberdeen aldermen take port director request under advisement July 22, 2016
- MCSO arrests man on parole violation July 22, 2016
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Earning records mistakes can be a big deal July 23, 2016
- Group makes melodies and more in Frisco Park July 26, 2016
- Amory Regional Museum speaker discusses Negro League baseball July 26, 2016
- ICC now accepting nominations for Alumnus of the Year, Athletic Hall of Fame July 25, 2016
- MCSO arrests Hamilton man on possession charges July 25, 2016
- Justice for Animals movement encourages push for stricter laws July 25, 2016
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
- Robert Pope: Theys a Explosive an bomb unit circling the block....