MCSO, NMNU make narcotics arrest
ABERDEEN — The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office and the North Mississippi Narcotics Unit executed a narcotic search warrant at 20362 Egypt Road in Monroe County on Dec. 6.
According to a press release from the MCSO, agents found Donnie Ray McDonald, 54, of Aberdeen in possession of 13 grams of methamphetamine (ICE) and 12.9 grams of marijuana along with a set of digital scales that is used to weigh both items
McDonald was currently out on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections for possession and the sell of crack-cocaine.
Bond has not been set at this time. He is currently being held at Monroe County Detention Center.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aquaponics tops Aberdeen aldermen talk of potential business ventures August 25, 2016
- Queen of Vinegar Bend talks area’s past, present and potentials of the future August 23, 2016
- Juvenile arrested in connection to Aberdeen shooting August 25, 2016
- Lady Lions find balanced hitting attack August 25, 2016
- Lady Noles top Hatley in shortened game August 25, 2016
- Motivation is worth more than all the gold, silver and bronze in the world August 27, 2016
- Monroe football previews: Week 2 August 26, 2016
- Tigers blast Cardinals with balanced offense August 26, 2016
- Moore leads Noles’ comeback over Belmont August 26, 2016
- Reward increased in Durant nuns murder case August 26, 2016
- Eric Rak: Hi, My name Rakotoarisoa Narindra, I live in Mada...
- cindy: Added an attractive and useful spot to our downtow...
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...