Farm Service Agency releases crop information
The Farm Service Agency of Monroe County states that in the 2013 Reporting of Fall Seeded Crops that all producers are reminded that the acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops has changed, beginning with the crop planted for 2013 harvest.
The new acreage reporting date for fall seeded crops is Dec. 15 of each year. Since the 15th falls on a Saturday this year, the deadline will be Dec 17. This date applies to all fall seeded crops, including winter wheat, oats, etc.
The deadline to report blueberries and peaches is Jan. 15, 2013. Producers are asked to call for an appointment to certify their wheat, oats or other fall seeded crop.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Ray Van DusenI've been with the Monroe Journal since Aug. 2009 as a staff writer, but took the role as news editor in late 2012. I'm always looking for interesting story ideas from around Monroe County. You can reach me via email at email@example.com.
- What spins us through these long, never-ending summer days July 16, 2016
- Pokemon can’t make those problems go away, but it can distract July 21, 2016
- Former Amorian’s art on exhibit in Corinth July 21, 2016
- Pokemon Go fever catches on in Monroe County July 21, 2016
- National oppression brings local support for the boys in blue July 21, 2016
- Amendments made to Monroe County School District Athletic Code of Conduct July 23, 2016
- Social Security Knowledge Center: Earning records mistakes can be a big deal July 23, 2016
- MCSO arrests man on parole violation July 22, 2016
- Aberdeen aldermen take port director request under advisement July 22, 2016
- Inaugural Aberdeen Bulldog Festival planned for Saturday July 22, 2016
- Jackie Jackson: My great grandfather was Murray Thompson. Please ...
- JERR: The Marty Dean Kennedy is the Federal Prison in Ta...
- Carroll White: Would love to see this happen for the Hatley Schoo...
- Chad Houston: Great article!!! The event called "Cruisin' Amor...
- Robert Pope: Theys a Explosive an bomb unit circling the block....